An Oracle Database Administrator must have the knowledge of SQL. SQL(Structured Query Language) is a query language used to access and manipulate data in most of the databases in the world.
SQL can be used to insert, update, delete data from a table in a database. It can also be used to create users, assign privileges, restrict privileges, etc.
We will teach you how to :
- Design, build and manage Oracle 10g/11g database applications
- Create and manage database tables, sequences and synonyms
- Retrieve and manipulate data efficiently using SQL Developer
- Ensure data integrity, enforce security and enhance performance
- Write structured PL/SQL code to develop stored procedures, triggers and packages
Hands-On Experience Includes:
- Coding with SQL Developer and SQL*Plus
- Retrieving and manipulating data with sql Constructs
- Conceive and construct tables, sequences, views and synonyms
- Managing and controlling security, integrity and performance
- Programming with cursors, loops and control logic
- Building procedures, packages and triggers